League of Legends Overview
League of Legends is one of the first independent multiplayer war arena style games based on the incredibly popular DotA map for Warcraft 3. Despite being one of the oldest independent MOBAs, League of Legends remains the most popular. In fact, with over 67 million monthly active users, League of Legends is the world’s most popular PC game. League of Legends and all other MOBA games combine real-time strategy features with RPG elements. The proposition of the game is quite simple. Two teams of five fight each other and win by destroying “Nexus”, the main structure of their opponent. The most important thing for each team is its success in the battle, which is based on protecting its own building and destroying the opponent building. Individual games usually take 35-45 minutes, but in some cases they can drift for over an hour.
With an increasing number of playable champions (120+) and radically new changes every season, League of Legends doesn’t seem to get stale. League of Legends is extremely successful because it offers fun game options at all skill levels. With Free LOL RP codes, it’s easy to grasp the baseline of the game , and it provides you with the basis to fight equally with players who need years of dedication to reach. Competitive players can test their skills in ranked matches and climb the ladder. Currently, the staircase sections are in the form of Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master and Challenger.
League of Legends Key Features:
- Great Character Variety: You can play in one of over 120 playable champion characters, each with multiple skins, and improve their unique abilities.
- Player Customization: There is a unique runes and mastery system that allows players to customize their statistics to some extent. In this way, you can improve yourself so that you do not have difficulty before entering real wars.
- Competitive Ladder System: Rewarding ranking experience. You get the chance to win prizes based on your points earned throughout the year at the end of each season.
- Robust Visual Experience: Allows you to experience a brilliant traditional MOBA experience with surprisingly robust graphics and great music despite low system requirements.
- Giant Online Community: There is a huge, active community that follows each patch, competitive scene, and Riot Games itself. The game has a huge capacity reaching more than 100 million active users monthly.
Free League of Legends Accounts and Passwords:
What Is RP Used For?
With Free League of Legens RP codes, you can only be used as eligibility or customization items, as well as what can seriously affect gameplay. Apart from that, you can also earn RP for real money or thanks to games where you win challenging game modes.
Probably their most important use is to buy champions. You can think of them as avatars with special abilities. There are lots of different champions, so it’s important to find a champion that suits your playing style exactly. You can also buy champions with IP, but it will cost a lot more.
Fortunately, the only thing used for RP is makeup items like special skins for your champions. This is probably a good thing because I have seen many games devastated by the paid DLC that really affect the game. It was totally unnecessary and ruined the games I played.
When Will You Get Free RP on LoL?
Unlike IP, players don’t usually get free RPs inside the game, but they can have the power to customize their characters and help show off their arena using the Free League of Legends RP codes available on the site.